To be considered for nomination for elevation to the ASLA Council of Fellows, an individual must:
- Be a current ASLA Full Member or International Member in good standing
- Have achieved at least 10 continuous years of FULL membership at the time of nomination.
- Have demonstrated exceptional contributions over an extended period of time.
- Have made a significant positive impact on the public and the profession.
- Have received recognition for those contributions from multiple sources.
Nominations may be made in one of four categories:
Any member of ASLA may recommend another eligible ASLA member for consideration as a nominee to the groups mentioned above via written documentation highlighting the member’s accomplishments. Please remember that this is one of the highest honors for those that have made significant impact on our profession. Our chapter asks that these written requests be made to the chapter president or Trustee by October 22 each year. Nomination requests are reviewed by the Chapter Executive Board shortly thereafter and final selections notified by December 1.